About your role:
We are looking for an HR administration Specialist that will work across a variety of people-related tasks to ensure great employee experiences in the area of HR administration. If you already have gained first experience in the area of HR administration and you are proud of your detail orientation and organization skills and want to become a master on HR administration and payroll, our team wants to meet you!
What you need to have:
- You have a Bachelor degree in HR field (or similar)
- You are native in Polish as well as fluent in oral and written English – our workforce is multicultural!
- You have already 1-3 years’ experience in HR Administration
- You have gained knowledge about Polish employment-related laws and regulations
- You have experience preparing and managing HR documents (contract, employment contracts, annex, etc.)
- You have advanced level skills of Excel – you love working with data in Excel!
- You are proud of your organization, accuracy, time-management as well as multi-tasking skills
- You are a communicative, team player who can also work independently
- You are adaptive to change and enjoy thinking out of the box solutions!
- You are a relationship builder – you enjoy building relationship with all employees and senior Management!
- Positivity and ‘’can-do’’ attitude is what makes you stand out!
Nice to have:
- You have experience related to HR policies, processes, and practices such as Onboarding, Development, Retention
- Experience with Payroll would be a plus!
What you will do:
- Manage and prepare HR data, track and update the HRMS system
- Prepare HR documents (drafting contracts, annexes, certificates, and other documents related to employment and dismissal of employees)
- Guide employees and managers about HR policies and procedures
- Prepare HR reports and Analysis
- Manage personnel files, records, and other personnel documents such as medical examinations, health, safety training and working hours
- Issue certificates of employment and wages
- Ensure processes and policy implementation
- Cooperate with authorities and inspection bodies
- Day-to-day support of employee matters related to their documents and labor law
- Support the implementation of organizational changes
- Participate in short-term projects to support HR initiatives
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure high-quality HR delivery of service and projects
- Prepare and maintain reports related to specific HR areas or projects
- Provide induction-day part focused on work and wages regulation, HR processes and policies
- Manage candidates documentation (including country foreigners' relocation)
We are a pure engineering company. Grown on experiences within the world's most demanding industries. Designing safe, stable, high-performance systems to handle thousands of requests per minute – that's our forte! We grow digital commerce. On the market for over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world. Our mission is to connect businesses through tech platforms, paving the road for sustained growth.
What to expect from us?
We believe and trust in you and your abilities. Plus, teamwork is an unbreakable value for us.
You will have the opportunity to work with unique people and create solutions together.
We also offer:
- hybrid work
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am - 2 pm)
- Private healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card
- Knowledge sharing activities
- Team building events
- Modern office
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
Don't forget to include a consent statement in your CV:
I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław.