About your role
As Support Manager you will be responsible for overseeing service continuity and owning the process from A to Z, leading plan development, managing ongoing monitoring and assessment activities, and overseeing plans in action in case of disaster. You will work closely with the Team Leaders/ Manager to ensure risks are identified and minimized.
You will step up to a leadership role and will guide the team.
We are a pure engineering company designing safe, stable, high-performing systems that handle thousands of requests per minute – that's our forte! For over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world.
Our customers are travel companies from the whole globe. We provide the full system for buying, managing, and distributing different types of products - accommodation, transfers, and excursions.
- You will be the process owner - Responsible for managing, updating, and maintaining the Support Management processes.
- You will develop and maintain a set of service continuity/support, plans/processes that support the overall department.
- You will be responsible for service delivery KPI/SLA setting and fulfillment across multiple service stacks and proactively take action on any deviations
- You will Plan, Identify & prosecute opportunities for improvement to raise the efficiency & effectiveness of the Service.
- You will ensure high standards for the working environment of your team (such as structure, methodologies, collaboration with other teams, etc)
- You will build strong relationships with teams and stakeholders. You believe that dialogue and structured feedback is mandatory for efficient relationships thus better quality of work ;)
- You will build and implement knowledge-sharing processes to ensure similar knowledge levels across team members.
- You will be cooperating with 2 teams in 2 locations (PL and GR)
- You will ensure that your teams are aligned with changing business needs/requirements and deliver proper support.
- You will provide regular reports and inform accordingly with stakeholders (Director of Operations, tech leads, etc)
Our perfect match:
- You are a confident and experienced leader that set up and managed customer service/ technical support.
- You enjoy learning new things!
- You are not afraid of complexity, rather you enjoy putting your hands into it
- You have strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills
- You are experienced in process and documentation creation and maintenance
- You have experience working directly with stakeholders, providing consultation and support.
- You appreciate and practice direct and nonviolent communication
- You have the ability to take a calm and holistic perspective whilst working with multiple teams
- You have experience in the generation of reports (incl. ad-hoc reports) and working with KPI/SLA
- You enjoy working in a team but also alone when needed.
- You have experience with bug tracking tools (like Jira, Fresh desk, or other online tracking tools)
- Your English level is great both at writing and speaking
- You do not feel intimidated by complex IT systems 😁
Will also be a plus:
- Technical background and/or manual test experience will be a plus
- Experience in writing procedures for manual testing
- Experience with APIs (XML, JSON)
- Design and write test cases, and report test results to development, and product teams
- You have developed project management skills through managing large scale Service activities with multiple stakeholder groups
- Experience in understanding and testing products and platforms as well as their integrations and interactions
What we offer:
- Salary adjusted to your experience and performance results
- Structured onboarding
- Open and friendly co-workers and homey environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am - 2 pm CET)
- Flexible working-Remote work possibility
- Private healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates within 2 weeks from the application date.
P.S.: Wondering what kind of data we store and what we do with them when you're applying to our job openings?
By submitting your application, you consent to the below statement.
“I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław (Poland) and ANIXE Technology HELLAS Single Member PC, 115 Kifisias Avenue, 115 24 (Greece).”