As a Finance and Controlling Manager, you will maximize business results by establishing financial procedures, controls, and reporting systems. You will be accountable for the financial operations of the company. By performing the ongoing controlling of financial operations, forecasting and analysis you will enhance Business to deliver strong business results.
Working in this position you will:
- Manage finance and controlling team
- Develop and monitor performance measures that support to Company's strategic direction
- Design financial analysis to drive business actions for breakthrough outcomes
- Act as financial advisor to Management Board guides financial decisions and recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of Company operations
- Cooperate and supervise third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Ensure that Company is using the right tools to track, analyze and ultimately improve margin/ revenue and ROI
- Ensure the Company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Construct and monitor reliable controls systems/ practices
- Forecast, analyze, and control budgets, financial results, and costs
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages
- Supervise the execution of cash and non-cash operations
What we expect:
- Master's degree in accounting or business administration and 3+ years of experience in Finance and Controlling (on relevant or similar position)
- Very good knowledge of tax regulations in Poland including IP BOX
- Proven experience in planning, budgeting, and analysis
- Experience in partnering with an executive team, especially in P&L management support
- Experience in team management
- Management and financial accounting knowledge
- Excellent English (written and spoken, min B2/ C1)
- Experience in the implementation of accounting systems will be an asset
Additionally, we are looking for someone with:
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Self-driven and self-organized
- "Can do" attitude and high accountability
We are a pure engineering company designing safe, stable, high-performing systems that handle thousands of requests per minute – that's our forte!
For over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world.
- Salary adjusted to your experience and performance results
- Structured feedback twice a year - so you will know your level of competencies and learning progress
- Open and friendly co-workers and homey environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Structured onboarding (you will never feel alone ;) )
- Flexible working hours and/or remote work
- Nice benefits
- Private health insurance
- Medical care
Sound interesting? Please send us your CV in English :)
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
P.S.: Wondering what kind of data we store and what we do with them when you're applying to our job openings?
By submitting your application, you consent to the below statement.
“I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław (Poland) and ANIXE Technology HELLAS Single Member PC, 115 Kifisias Avenue, 115 24 (Greece).”
I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław.