Junior Technical Product Owner will represent the customers' voice, will align business products with the needs of different customers. A person in this role will be working closely with the Software Engineers to ensure there is a clear understanding of what is needed in the product.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferred in computer science)
- 1+ year of experience as Scrum Master or Product Owner or similar position
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- Experience in using tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Hand-on experience in gathering business requirements, writing user stories, and analyzing data to drawing business-relevant conclusions
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build a strong relationship with the development team
- Ability to coach others and "can do" attitude
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Gathering, evaluate and analyze business and user requirements
- Building, maintaining and configuring properly defined and detailed epics & user stories that follow product strategy
- Having full ownership of the product's backlog and coordinating releases process and ensure delivery of planned feature for each release
- Making product development status and progress visible to higher management
- Managing project/product scope, schedule, risk, dependencies, communication, and stakeholders
- Monitor development teams performance (e.g monitor burn-down chart)
- Supporting (on daily basis) internal/ external clients/stakeholders who are using the product (e.g. questions, bugs, requests)
- Ensuring the monitoring tools are up-to-date for your product
- Close cooperation with UX team and other internal clients that use your product
- Informing internal/external clients/stakeholders about progress status
- Running scrum rituals
- Ensuring ANIXE processes/procedures are followed in a Team
- Ensuring that the Team is doing “the right thing” at all times
- Acting as an expert in the domain who is able to explain dependencies of different items to the client
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to the company knowledge base
We are a pure engineering company designing safe, stable, high-performing systems that handle thousands of requests per minute – that's our forte!
For over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world.
- Salary adjusted to your experience and performance results
- Structured feedback twice a year - so you will know your level of competencies and learning progress
- Open and friendly co-workers and homey environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Structured onboarding (you will never feel alone ;) )
- Flexible working hours and/or remote work
- Nice benefits
- Private health insurance
- Medical care
Sound interesting? Please send us your CV in English :)
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
P.S.: Wondering what kind of data we store and what we do with them when you're applying to our job openings?
By submitting your application, you consent to the below statement.
“I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław (Poland) and ANIXE Technology HELLAS Single Member PC, 115 Kifisias Avenue, 115 24 (Greece).”