About Your Role
As a Business Analyst/Project Manager, you will help ANIXE implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the clients’ requirements, analyzing them, and communicating them clearly to the development team. This is a challenging role but your primary focus for the first period will be on business analysis. You will work on complex API systems, so a technical background/understanding is a must here. You will be the bridge between the world of business and the world of technology. You will start from analyzing business requirements to managing and coordinating the project's outline, ensuring that commitments are delivered on time with the desired results.
Your key responsibilities:
- Determining and managing the project scope, objectives, and work plan involving all relevant stakeholders - they are all internal.
- Creating and maintaining short and long-term roadmap, plan team FTE for up to 12m.
- Conducting client interviews to collect business needs/requirements.
- Leading all business analysis steps, using business process modeling techniques, and producing BRD, SRS, and FRS - remember it's a technical-oriented role 😉
- Translating requirements into epics, and user stories and overseeing the implementation process
- Cooperating directly with the software development team and Customers Engagement Managers and UX Team
- Managing changes, risk, stakeholders, dependencies, and releases.
- Monitoring progress and making adjustments as needed.
- Reporting issues and/or questions and making recommendations to the product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve and deliver better value to the client.
- Design, document, and maintain system processes and project documentation
- Lead scrum rituals
- Cooperate with Team Leaders and HR to take care of the team's performance and morale
- Be the go-to person for any product-related inquiries and act as the product expert
- Perform quality assurance - validate developed solutions vs requirements
About your Team
You will work on two of our back-end services (APIs, cached data) combining data from multiple sources to provide custom, lightweight and flexible solutions for our travel partners. Working with Rust and C#, your team is comprised of experienced technical people, and your stakeholders with an in-depth knowledge of the travel industry.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Solid professional experience (~3+ years) with business analysis (preferably on complex software systems)
- Fluency in English (both verbal & written)
- Strong analytical skills: ability to analyze data/information, draw conclusions and propose appropriate solutions
- Being detail-oriented
- Ability to structure complex problems and solve them
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong self-managing and organizational skills
- Practical experience in
- interviewing customers (internal and external) and gathering requirements
- business processes modeling techniques: BPMN 2.0, flow charts, data flow diagrams, role activity diagrams, concept maps, workflows
- ability to define Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Software Requirements Specification
- translating business requirements into epics and user stories
- validating developed solutions toward customer requirements
- stakeholders mapping and defining RACI matrix
- Hands-on experience in JIRA (including reporting and searching)
What's nice to have:
- Managing backlog and priorities
- Managing risks and dependencies
- Tracking progress and measuring team performance
- Experience in using root cause analysis tools (e.g 5 Why)
- Travel industry knowledge (hotel systems) will be a great asset
Sound interesting? Please send us your CV in English :)
We are a pure engineering company. Grown on experiences within the world's most demanding industries. Designing safe, stable, high-performance systems to handle thousands of requests per minute – that's our forte! We grow digital commerce. On the market for over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world. Our mission is to connect businesses through tech platforms, paving the road for sustained growth.
What to expect from us?
We believe and trust in you and your abilities. Plus, teamwork is an unbreakable value for us.
You will have the opportunity to work with unique people and create solutions together.
We also offer:
- Salary adjusted to your experience and performance results
- Open and friendly co-workers and homey environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am - 2 pm CET)
- Flexible working from home schedule
- Relaxed dress code
- Private healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates within 2 weeks from the application date.
P.S.: Wondering what kind of data we store and what we do with them when you're applying to our job openings?
By submitting your application, you consent to the below statement.
“I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław (Poland) and ANIXE Technology HELLAS Single Member PC, 115 Kifisias Avenue, 115 24 (Greece).”