About the Team
You will become a member of one of our four teams that work on developing commercially used software in Rust.
We serve a wide variety of services for the hotel industry, usually tools for humans to manage their products and to increase sales.
About the Role
As an Architect/Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing high-performance software solutions with attention to integration and feasibility.
You will collaborate closely with other engineers to define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards. Moreover, you will estimate the workload and plan the architecture of the complex system to ensure consistency with the initial design, quality and security. Refactoring the source code and code reviews are also a big part of this role. You should be able to work independently with little supervision.
What do we require from you?
- 10 years of experience (min. 5 years in RUST)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture (especially in service-oriented architecture (SOA))
- Experience in software development in high-volume environments and integrations with existing systems
- Proficiency in building complex systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Expertise with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Growing engineering teams by code review and knowledge sharing
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Understanding and supporting business needs and goals
- In-depth knowledge of unit testing
- Working experience on performance optimization - applications monitoring, profiling and improvements implementation
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Working experience with Git and Jira
- Engagement and passion in engineering
- Ability to work independently
- Curiosity to dig into code
- Attention for usability and performance
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ambition, responsibility, honesty and flexibility
- Technical mindset with great attention to details
- Fluent English - speaking and writing
- Leadership skills will be an asset
- Willingness to sharing knowledge
Nice to have
- Practice in many coding languages (we love multilinguals :) )
We are a pure engineering company designing safe, stable, high-performing systems that handle thousands of requests per minute – that's our forte!
For over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world.
- Salary adjusted to your experience and performance results
- Structured feedback twice a year - so you will know your level of competencies and learning progress
- Open and friendly co-workers and homey environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Structured onboarding (you will never feel alone ;) )
- Flexible working hours and/or remote work
- Nice benefits
- Private health insurance
- Medical care
- Copyrights program - depending on the contract
P.S.: Wondering what kind of data we store and what we do with them when you're applying to our job openings?
By submitting your application, you consent to the below statement.
“I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław (Poland) and ANIXE Technology HELLAS Single Member PC, 115 Kifisias Avenue, 115 24 (Greece).”