Are you looking for new challenges in the administration of multi-server environments? Work with us!
Join a team of enthusiasts, who focus on quality, efficiency and safety as well. We run technologically advanced projects for the tourism industry. Currently we’re looking for a person who values reliability and can provide fast delivery of high quality services in a repeatable manner and is ready to deal with LAN support mainly.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- At least 3 years experience in a desktop support position in similar working environment.
- Hands-on experience in implementing and administrating Microsoft technologies like Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft365.
- Familiarity with network topics: routing, switching, firewalls (Cisco), TCP/IP, VPN Site-to-Site, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience with administering of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence).
- Knowledge of backup systems.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology (VMWare, VirtualBox).
- High communication skills and ability to work in team.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Friendly and approachable demeanour striving for top rate customer satisfaction.
- Motivation to learn about new solutions and professional development.
- “Can do” attitude and fascination with technical novelties.
You key responsibilities:
- Provide strong customer service for internal IT teams as well as Business Partners and employees, working closely with the Server and Networking teams (up to 60% of time).
- Keeping asset and change management systems up to date at all times.
- Key role in developing corporate standards for desktop computer software and hardware and conducting reviews to ensure compliance to standards.
- Responsible for successful deployment and upgrades of hardware.
- Perform computer management and system administration activities.
- Proactive management of open incidents, working with technical support teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA.
- Support of the following technology: Microsoft Office products, Windows 10, Mac OSX, Linux, multi-function printers, basic LAN/WAN connectivity.
- Daily communication of service business line status.
- Updating and writing knowledge base entries when new solutions are established.
- Raising awareness of regular repeat incidents.
- Raising problem records for investigation.
- Security patching.
- Keeping all documentation and diagrams up to date and accurate.
- Performing all daily checks consistently and resolving issues.
Perks we offer:
- Individual development path, conferences and trainings.
- Interesting projects for the travel industry.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am - 2pm).
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card.
- Access to the company’s library.
- Modern office in the city center.
- Regular social events.
We kindly inform that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
P.S: Wondering what data we store and why when you're applying to our job openings?
Don't forget to add consent statement to your CV:
I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław.