We are a pure engineering company. Grown on experiences within the world's most demanding industries. Designing safe, stable, high-performance systems to handle thousands of requests per minute – that's our forte! We grow digital commerce. On the market for over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world. Our mission is to connect businesses through tech platforms, paving the road for sustained growth.
About your Team
You will join our Athens “offices” and will be working on one of our biggest products schemes dedicated for Transfers and Excursions.
The team is currently is located in both offices in Athens and Wroclaw, so your working environment includes a lot of remote collaboration.
The product's stack is comprised of .NET Core, C#, Java11 and Angular 10.
In a nutshell, as a team, we love working closely together and believe in true teamwork collaboration, meaning that we are not afraid to dig our hands into unknown “territories” and offer our help to other team members.
Our everyday schedule is full of great and demanding staff and we have lots of serious technical challenges to crack from scratch.
As a Business Analyst, you will help ANIXE implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the customers’ requirements and communicating them clearly to the development team.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Business Analyst
- Fluency in English (both verbal & written)
- Practical experience in
- interviewing customers (internal and external) and gathering requirements
- business processes modeling techniques: BPMN 2.0, flow charts, data flow diagrams, role activity diagrams, concept maps, workflows
- using consulting frameworks (e.g top-down, bottom-up approach, backward logic)
- translating business requirements into epics and user stories
- validating developed solutions toward customer requirements
- managing backlog and priorities
- managing risks and dependencies
- tracking progress
- stakeholders mapping and defining RACI matrix
- Hands-on experience in JIRA (including reporting and searching)
- Ability to structure complex problems and solve them
- Strong analytical skills: ability to analyze data/information, draw conclusions and propose appropriate solutions
- Experience in using root cause analysis tools (e.g 5 Why)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong self-managing and organizational skills
- Being detail-oriented
- Experience in the area of UX/UI competence will be a great asset
- Previous experience as a business analyst in ERP or complex systems will be an asset
- Familiarity Travel & Leisure industry will be a great asset
Your key responsibilities:
- Understanding what business does, what are customers objectives/goals and requirements
- Conducting customer interviews to collect business needs/requirements and product specification
- Business requirements modeling by applying modeling techniques to reflect business needs
- Defining user stories and oversee the implementation process
- Perform quality assurance - validate developed solutions vs requirements
- Defining reporting/alerting requirements for newly developed features
- Managing backlog
- Cooperating directly with the Development Team and Customers Engagement Managers and UX Team
- Managing: scope, risk (risk log), stakeholders, dependencies, and coordination between teams
- Reporting on common sources of issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate directly with stakeholders
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Act as an agent of change and product expert
We also offer:
- Open and friendly colleagues and a fun environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief...yes Pupa still comes to the office)
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working schedule (according to your preferences)
- Relaxed dress code
- Private Health Insurance
- Training opportunities
What to expect from us?
We'll believe and trust in you and your abilities and teamwork is an unbreakable value for us.
You will have the opportunity to work with unique people and create solutions together.