Being a Product Owner, you will have full ownership of our product and your main focus will be on the organization, prioritization, and on-time delivery of its requirements. You will work with Software Engineers and UX Designers to create a product that delivers great value for our customers. Being an excellent communicator allows you to build trustful collaborations as you will be collaborating with many and different stakeholders with the responsibility to fulfill controversial needs sometimes. You will take into consideration both our business, end-users, and tech needs to tackle down all the tech and business issues that may occur.
Everything build from scratch.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Gathering, evaluate and analyze business and user requirements
- Building, maintaining and configuring properly defined and detailed epics & user stories that follow product strategy
- Having full ownership of the product's backlog and releases plan
- Following long-term vision for product evolution
- Making product development status and progress visible to higher management and realize their ROI
- Managing project/product scope, budget, schedule, risk, dependencies, communication, and stakeholders
- Managing development teams performance
- Communicating with solid arguments the product's plans, issues, and general insights to different stakeholders like our senior management team, business owners, and technical team
- Keeping an eye for the bigger picture
- Close cooperation with UX team and other TPOs that uses your product
- Negotiating as well as compromising when and where needed
- Running sprints, scrum rituals
- Ensuring that the Team is doing “the right thing” at all times
- Acting as an expert in the domain
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferred in computer science)
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or in a similar position (preferred in tourism)
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Hands-on experience in managing all stages of a product life cycle
- Experience in working with large-scale systems in an international environment
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- Experience in project management (scope, budget, schedule, risk, dependencies, communication, and stakeholders)
- Hand-on experience in gathering business requirements, writing user stories, and analyzing data to drawing business-relevant conclusions
- Experience in cooperation with internal and external customers
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Excellence in JIRA
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- "Can do" attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build a strong relationship with stakeholders
We are a pure engineering company designing safe, stable, high-performing systems that handle thousands of requests per minute – that's our forte!
For over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world.
- Salary adjusted to your experience and performance results
- Structured feedback twice a year - so you will know your level of competencies and learning progress
- Open and friendly co-workers and homey environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Structured onboarding (you will never feel alone ;) )
- Flexible working hours and/or remote work
- Nice benefits
- Private health insurance
- Medical care
Sound interesting? Please send us your CV in English :)
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
P.S.: Wondering what kind of data we store and what we do with them when you're applying to our job openings?
By submitting your application, you consent to the below statement.
“I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław (Poland) and ANIXE Technology HELLAS Single Member PC, 115 Kifisias Avenue, 115 24 (Greece).”