As Technical Support Specialist, you will aid developer teams in achieving effective technology solutions.
Working on this position you will:
- Analyse and propose improvements of the suppliers integration
- Keep continuous contact with providers and Clients, understand their needs and propose the best solutions
- Analyse the errors reported by suppliers and clients, and offer solution
- Analyse the performance of the platform and highlights the anomalies to the team
What we expect is:
- Bachelor Engineering, computing science or related studies
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB, mongo queries
- At least basic knowledge about REST, XML and Bash
- Experience troubleshooting Linux servers and applications
- Previous experience working with APIs
- English professional proficiency
- Can do attitude and social skills
- Related experience with travel industry
- Knowledge of Docker usage would be a plus
Among many perks, we value the most:
- Remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am - 2 pm)
- Private healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card
- A wide spectrum of tech tools fitted to needs
- Knowledge sharing activities
- Team building events
- Well communicated modern office
- Individual development path
We kindly inform that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
P.S: Wondering what data we store and why when you're applying to our job openings?
I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław.