We are looking for experienced Rust Developers for our office based in the heart of Europe - in Poland's Silicon Valley, from where we serve the world!
Ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge of Rust programming language
- At least several non-commercial projects in Rust
- Professional experience in Rust will be an asset
- Excitement to learn new technologies
- Ability to work with the code repository
- Experience in programming internet applications and web services
- Knowledge of automation tools
- Communicative English skills both speaking and writing
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Open Source environment
Perks we offer
- Individual development path, conferences and trainings
- Interesting projects for the travel industry
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am - 2pm)
- Private healthcare and Multisport card
- Free language lessons (English, German, Spanish
- The company’s corporate library
- Free fresh fruits and sandwiches
- Modern office in the city center
- Regular social events
We kindly inform that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
P.S: Wondering what data we store and why when you're applying to our job openings?
I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław.