We’re looking for UX Designer who will design products for e-commerce in travel&tourism industry. You will closely cooperate with development teams and create high-level UX standards.
Ideal candidate should have:
- 3+ years of experience in designing apps, web portals and any other complex products for e-commerce
- Experience in conducting user research (e.g. interviews, usability testing, A/B testing, surveys),
- Ability to turn problems into solutions and positive experiences,
- Rapid prototyping in various media,
- Skill to visually express user workflows,
- Advanced knowledge of design principles,
- Common language with stakeholders, product owners and developers,
- Articulation skills - both verbal and visual,
- Proactivity and ability to coach others about design principles,
- Ability to act as an expert,
- Analytical and critical thinking with an open mind,
- Fluent English (German will be advantage)
Perks we offer:
- MacBook Pro with all necessary equipment
- MultiSport athletic program
- External training, conferences and an internal knowledge exchange cycle (ANIXE Technocracy meetups)
- A kitchen stocked with beverages and sandwiches
- Flexible working hours
- Form of employment convenient for you
- Private health care
- Foreign languages lessons (English, German, Spanish)
- The company’s corporate library
- Well-communicated location, free parking space nearby and safe place for bikes
- Inspiring team outings and trips
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
We kindly inform that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
P.S: Wondering what data we store and why when you're applying to our job openings?
I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wrocław, at ul. Grabiszyńska 251A, 53-234 Wrocław.